They Brew it, I sell it, You Drink it... and so do I..

Sunday 26 February 2012

Close It!

Last night was redonkulous!

Massive props go out to Rick for setting the whole gig up and much love to all my beery geek brethren who were also in attendance.

What started out as a few drinks in Mr Foleys (I didn't get chance to go for the meal) turned into one of the most epic drinking sessions ever seen. The amount of beers which were brought along and consumed was of such a magnitude and quality, that I'm pretty sure not all of them were opened by the end of the night. (glad to see that no one was sick off Gav's 70something+ year old beer.)

I didn't managed to get snaps of everything that was brought along, but Zak managed to put together a good photo selection here.

So here's my "mine's bigger than yours" photo selection of the evening. Cheers to Open It, and Cheers to all day hangovers ;)











3 comments:

  1. Does indeed sound Immense!! Too bad it was the only weekend of the year I really, really, couldn't do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pictured probably about half the beers which were on display Leigh ;) ..but I'm very aware that you had much bigger responsibilities on the night. It's a real shame you couldn't make it down, & I think I speak for everyone when I say, you are one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic night of beers, very jealous guys

    ReplyDelete