They Brew it, I sell it, You Drink it... and so do I..

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

A Beer In A Can

Are there any benefits or advantages to canning your beer? I guess there could be a few...

Are there any disadvantages to canning your beer? I could probably think up a couple if I tried...

I guess as long as the beer tastes good, you could put anything in a can right?


So how does my favourite beer style hold up in a can?

Well, if you'd given me a glass of this and told me it was bottled, I would of said "ok.."

If you came to me with the same beer and told me it was kegged, I would have said "cool..."

And if someone brought me a glass and told me it was served on cask, I would have said "it's a little lively for cask, but sure..."


It's beer. It tastes great.

Who cares if it comes in a can....

5 comments:

  1. Why pour it (badly) into a fucking glass then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's poured perfectly.. You're just doing it wrong!

      Delete
  2. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Guest Blogging .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - the can is the container, not the drinking vessel. You pour it into a glass so you can smell and taste it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virtually no chance of a "light-struck" or "skunked" beer with a can. I wrote about this myself a month or so back, http://baileysbeerblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/time-to-embrace-can.html

    ReplyDelete