Saturday, 24 August 2013
When Did Beer Become A Fashion Accessory?
- Come up with a name for a brewery.
- Come up with names for all the beers you're going to make.
- Come up with all the beer styles you like the best and which you will obviously need to produce.
- Get a design student to create branding and a logo for your brewery which looks mega flash amazeballs.
- Get this logo and branding put on glass ware, and mock up some bottle designs.
- MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS BRANDING PUT ON A T-SHIRT.
- Buy a small storage unit.
- Purchase an old kit from a brewery you've never heard of.
- Find out what the new hop on the block is and if it's been used in a single hop beer yet.
- Find a distributor who will put your beer in bars and shops all over the country.
...and after all this has been done
- Make you're first ever beer.
- If it turns out wrong, call it craft and sell it anyway.
Is this really what brewing is becoming?