Just a quick note to tell you all that tomorrow's going to be the Cheese & Beer night at Beer Ritz between 6 and 9pm.
The pairings for the evening will be as follows:
- Loch Ryan Extra Mature Cheddar and Goose Island IPA
- Delamere Mature Goat's Cheese and Orval
- Sandham's Lancashire and a Dark Mild (TBC)
- Jervaulx Blue (from Jervaulx Abbey in Yorkshire) and Elland 1872 Porter
- Saxon Cross Smoked Cheddar and Schlenkerla Rauchbier
The Beer Ritz team and 'The Good Stuff' Leigh will be around for a chat and a chin wag whilst the festivities are flowing, so even if you're not a fan of cheese (we'll try change your mind) you can still try some great beers and have a geeky beer chat.
We hope to see you tomorrow, it's going to be a great night!